Monday, March 14, 2011

feels like insomnia

I haven’t slept in days, because of all these thoughts that I have in my mind. Current time is 4:22 am, and I’m wide-awake. I don’t know if it’s insomnia that’s keeping me up so late, or thoughts about certain things. I’ve had this similar problem before, but lately it’s gotten to the point where I don’t get sleepy at all. Before I would knock out by 2 or 3 am. These days I can stay up till 5, and have to force myself to fall asleep. There are many reasons as to why I’ve been having difficulties sleeping, and one of them is that of a boy. Yes, a boy is keeping me up all night. Funny thing is, I haven’t thought of him for a very long time but with recent events he’s been on my mind everyday. I guess the past does have a funny way of getting back at you, and it’s definitely what’s going on now. Thought I fully moved on, but I’ve been so caught up on keeping it at the back of my mind that it’s slowly starting to come back. When everything happened between this guy, and me I found it easier to just forget about it and not deal with what’s really going on. It probably also had to do with the fact that I was young, and didn’t know how to handle the situation we were in. Now I stay up at night, wondering how my life would have been if things were different? All I know is things happen for a reason, I don’t know what reasons I have but I really do need to sleep ;).

-xox