Wednesday, March 16, 2011

20 odd questions

Classic French style to me means - all black and a pearl necklace.



It's impossible to fake - liking someone who you don't really like.



I always thought - about everything (still do).



One person out of three - who I've been friends with is still my friend. Now she's my bff!



I really love the band - Phoenix, they're a French band and when I first heard the music they made it just changed how I looked at indie-rock bands.



If I were to open up my own hotel - it would be somewhere overlooking the beach.



I don't work on Fridays - because I currently am unemployed.



I would love to cook - Japanese and Thai food. Besides Filipino food, Japanese and Thai food are my all time favorites.



To really get away, I go - to Gen San, Philippines my hometown or chilling at the beach.



I totally worship - Britney Spears, I've been her fan since she first came out of the scene. I know almost all of the words to her songs.



A good gift is - my dream accessory and that's a Cartier or Rolex watch.



If I find a good salesperson - I definitely go back to the store, and spend more.



I hate the fact - that the band White Stripes disbanded. I loved the different music they came out with and still do.



I love the smell - of coconut, vanilla, and sea breeze.



At dinner - I usually eat rice and something heavy.



When you decide to have fun - life is much better, and the world is happier.



I like blasting music- and feeling like I've been possessed. i usually get that if i listen to my favorite artists and bands.