Monday, August 10, 2009

For the past two weeks

My nephew Colasingsing @ Cheesecake Factory
Te Jona, Me, Bugs Bunny, Te Jaja, and Binky @ Six Flags Great America
Te Jaja, Binky, and Te Jona @ Hurricaine Harbor

It's been a fun two weeks for me, because my cousins came to visit us. My two cousins Te Jaja, and Te Jona. Te Jaja's son Colas was also here to celebrate his fourth bday, and last Sunday, Binky a friend from the Philippines also came all the way from Michigan. It was like a reunion for us, coz the last time we were all together was two years ago in the Philippines. Even though there were people still missing, it was super fun for all of us. For two weeks we all got to bond, and do lots of shopping. Actually it was just them, I enjoyed driving them around Chicago and watching te Jona, te Jaja, and Binky spend there money. LOL. I miss them becuase they all left already, but I now have lots of memories that I can remember forever.